Jun 24 , 2020
On the occasion of International yoga day, we share our best herbal teas with you!
- Green tea with Lemongrass and Tulsi
Tulsi or holy basil is a powerful immune-boosting herb used widely in ancient Ayurveda. This detox tea cleanses the soul with its woody floral flavours and beacons new awakening with a fresh citrusy aroma.
- Vitamin C and folates strengthen immunity
- Tulsi Lemon Green Tea has anti-fungal properties that fight infection and allergies.
- Lemongrass brews also act as powerful diuretics
- Lavender Green Tea
Green tea is a super immunity booster and paired with lavender’s floral aroma, spicy zest, and antioxidants aplenty this healthy tisane is sure to take your soul on an inward journey of relaxation. The warmth of crackling wood and an earthy smoothness of menthol aligns your chakras leaving you feeling composed and satisfied.
- The aroma of lavender relieves fatigue
- Lavender green tea can treat indigestion
- Works as a detoxifier and can be used to fight hair loss
3. Jasmine Green Tea
Our Jasmine Green tea celebrates the coming together of holistic and tender jasmine flowers with the best Darjeeling green tea. Sweet floral notes of jasmines and frangipanis drizzle on the tops of the palette while casting a spell of relaxation and boosting immunity.
- The aroma of Jasmines relieves stress and enhances mood
- Antioxidants in Jasmine green tea helps boost metabolism
- Its Anti-inflammatory properties alleviate body aches
- Turmeric Green Tea
We brought together our very own premium Darjeeling Green tea in the healing presence of turmeric to brew an experience that will enrich your soul, heal your body with its powerful antiseptic properties. Turmeric is amongst the most sought-after superfoods in 2020.
- A natural antiseptic, turmeric cleanses, heals, and builds a healthy immunity
- Turmeric green tea relieves bloating and aids digestion
- Curcumin in turmeric protects cognitive health
- Ginger green tea
Our ginger green tea is an authentic blend of premium Darjeeling green tea and organic ginger roots sourced locally from Takdah. A brew that soothes the throat with its anti-inflammatory properties and boosting immunity while bestowing you with the energy to win over every cold winter morning!
- Dietary fiber in ginger fights digestive irregularities
- Ginger green tea relieves dizziness and nausea
- Its antiseptic properties keep viral infections away
Shop Mayukh tea's Collection of Immune-Boosting teas here.