Pristine in its lightness of body, the forest green leaves liquor mirrors a swiftly flowing stream of effervescent grilled veggie notes of cucumbers and zucchini to gush through dewy and earthy meadows of wet grass and seaweed as recurrent waves of sweet pea flowers are continuously carried on and off the tip of the tongue to ultimately flow into a sweet pot of honey finish.
Tautly rolled twists of long green tea leaves in shades of juniper with soft silver tips awaken to a lush meadow interspersed by crisp vegetal notes of grilled iceberg lettuce.
A bright and lively bouquet of tender fresh green grass entices with savoury moist earthiness of ocean air with vegetative interludes of seaweed and peppery capsicum.
Reflective of a clear emerald shine, the light bodied tea is accompanied by an intricate floral aroma of sweet pea flowers and lilies with gentle savoury notions of tender stir-fried broccoli and asparagus.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
ARYA TEA ESTATE
In the Eastern Valleys of Darjeeling, below Rajbari is located the secluded Arya Tea Garden. Natively known as ‘Sidrabong’, meaning ‘three streams’, this North-western facing estate has 125 hectares of land under tea, and stands at an elevation of 4600 feet above sea level. Although established in the year 1885, Legend vouches that first tea bushes here were planted as early as 1765 by Buddhist monks or Aryas, after whom the garden is presently named. The abode of the monks still stands today at the garden’s premises. Arya's production is much anticipated for its collection of specialty Jewel teas, the quality of which the Garden has consistently fulfilled through the years. Even this year, with incessant rainfall and sparse sunshine creating havoc for their 2nd flush, the manager, Mr. Roy braved the climate to produce Arya’s specialty jewel teas in the same quality and flavour.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730