Created in 2006 by Mr. DB Gurung, the Castleton factory manager with an experience of 35+ years, the specialty tea with a resonance of oak and vanilla develops a velvety body of ephemeral orchids and a fantastic finish of tendrils.
A captivating boom of bright ochre topped off by fluffy silvertip unleashes cozy warmth of Oakwood with the sweetness of nougat.
An intricate make of two leaves and a bud glisten and tease with sweet floral notes of vanilla and a crisp earthy relief of straw.
Clean liquor shimmers hay yellow and entices with a lifted floral bouquet of orchids, geraniums, and snowdrops to melt into cloud-like wisps of vanilla pods and hazelnut that herald a brisk breeze of tender tendrils that brushes tops of the palette for a fresh finish.
Pairs well with: A light Victoria sponge cake.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
CASTLETON TEA GARDEN
CASTLETON TEA GARDEN Natively known as Kumseri, the Castleton Tea Garden winds down Southern Kurseong at elevations of 2500 ft to 5000 ft. Planted in 1865 by Dr. Charles Graham, it is believed that the presence of a Castle-like English Cottage serving as a bank near the garden brought in the name, Castleton. A pioneer of the crème-de-la-crème specialty Darjeeling teas, the gardens are covered by 70% china variety, 12% Clonal, and some Assamica variety. Castleton’s 320 hectares of the area receives the highest rainfall in the district. The garden has two divisions: Springside and Castleton and their bushes enjoy the benefit of facing both northwest and southeast directions. Unlike other garden sections that are known by numbers, the Springside sections are still affectionately known by their Native names such as ‘Bhalu Khop’ (Bear’s Cave), Panchpatay (Five Leaves), Pailakheti (First Field); and ‘Baseri’ (Resting Place).
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730