The bracing fleshiness of purple grapes and passion fruit renders the tea thoroughly muscatel with waves of astringency arriving via the back of the mouth and simultaneously splashing unto the central taste buds a delicious contractual finish of peaches.
Muscatel Darjeeling tea with serpentine twisty chestnut brown leaves with bright copper speckles still visible radiate a luxury of chocolate and orange macaroons.
Bright and slender copper leaves burst open into an unmissable sweetness of warm honey refreshed by floating piquant camphor.
A voluptuous body in fluorescent warm amber with a decadent chocolate aroma and the freshness of woody oranges concentrates distinct muscatel flavours of honey and passion fruit in the centre to release them as briskly bouncing bubbles of sparkling wine and a biting smack of peaches.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
GIDDAPAHAR TEA GARDEN
Giddapahar, Nepali for a 'the mountain of vultures' , is a high rocky cliff at 4500 feet above sea level literally perched by a venue of vultures that watch over with their sturdy gaze upon the Southern Valley of Kurseong. Established in the year 1888, the garden has a small tea growing area of 94 hectares exclusively dedicated to pure China and Chinese Hybrid bushes. A majorly east facing garden, Giddapahar is a stalwart producer of orthodox black teas and is one of the few gardens to use original orthodox machinery from the olden days like a 100 year old rolling machine from Birmingham. Some of oldest high elevation bushes are found in the garden's sections that manifest unique bright and brisk golden liquors and the most splendid Muscatel 2nd flushes in the entire district.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730