The twisty layers of silver leaves brews a luminous liquor with a zesty sweetness of orange blossoms and deeply set herb notes of fennel echoing on the edges with a floral redolence that fills in entirety leaving meandering trails of brisk freshness all around the taste buds.
Darjeeling first flush tea with long and luscious leaves that are intricately twisted into layers of silver, olive, and chive issuing a refreshing fresh woody sweetness of patchouli.
Pistachio coloured whole leaves reveal tender buds accompanied by wafts of fresh hay and sweet orange blossoms.
A luminous straw gold liquor with a tender fresh fragrance of spring flowers and a fantastically brisk body that is sweet and grassy with elevated citrusy flora. Herby astringent notes of fennel energise the edges to recall a tantalizing mandarin freshness.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
Heat it to 90-95°C.
Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
About The Garden
PUTTABONG TEA GARDEN
Natively meaning 'The land full of leaves', Puttabong is one of the largest gardens in the district bordering Sikkim and Darjeeling for an approximate stretch of 20 km. With elevations of 1500 to 6500 feet, the garden overlooks the Himalayan Mountains while witnessing the swift Rangeet River flowing in its foothills. A historically significant garden, Puttabong was cultivated in 1852 by Dr. Campbell who is credited as the first man to plant tea in Darjeeling. The 436.72 hectares of Puttabong consists cultivars of Clonal, Chinary, and special Clonal variety exclusively suited for its agro-climatic conditions. Some world renowned organic black teas, silver tippy teas, and the famous Moondrop are proud productions of Puttabong.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730