Our refreshing Mint Kiss tea is a combination replete with antioxidants and detoxifiers. A minty and woody fragrance sweeps over your senses, while a bracing wash of sweet menthol breathes over your palette and leaves you feeling fresh and energized!
Well-twisted green tea leaves in a hurricane of colors that include ebony, pistachio green, and patches of brown blow out sweet and spicy puffs of spearmint with a woody floral freshness of patchouli.
Soft evenly-sized open green leaves with a few brown internodes brace strongly with cool and spicy menthol while sweet notes of peppery licorice blow in softly with a low resounding earthiness.
Chartreuse yellow with a gusto of spicy-sweet spearmint with a rolling breeze of honey-scented eucalyptus that trails behind to form a cool concoction with a delicate body that bites with a sharp sweetness of mint and tingles the palette in dizzying freshness. Spicy notes blow in still to introduce cloves, licorice, and pepper that renders the tea briskly wholesome.
- Menthol soothes the stomach of cramps and bloating
- Mint Kiss Tea can help combat bad breath
- The fresh aroma of mint can cure headaches and nausea
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730