CASTLETON TEA ESTATE
One of the most celebrated tea garden of Darjeeling, the Castleton tea estate is spread over the mountain slopes of Kurseong and Pankhabari, at an altitude of 2,300 meters. The earth, sun, mist, and dew bless the mountain slopes to grow the world’s best tea that is in demand around the world. One of the main products of Castleton Tea Estate is its famous and rare moonlight tea picked from delicate Chinese bushes which has a rose-like fragrance and fruity taste which accounts for a captivating experience.
Greenish well-twisted delicate leaves with abundant silver tips mainly silver and light olive-connected buds and leaves.
Extremely fine and tender with hints of jasmine along with revitalizing orange/yuzu zest accents.
The finely plucked leaves give a very light color and pleasant aroma, with subtle of astringency, for a delightful experience.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730