GIDDAPAHAR TEA ESTATE
Located in the land of white orchid (Kurseong Valley), Giddapahar literally, means “Eagle’s hill”. This tea garden was established in the year 1881 and since has been known for its top-notch exquisite Darjeeling teas grown from the century-old china bushes. Its first flush tea from the china bushes is very famous and is regarded as much-awaited all over the world. With every sip of its spring flush, it has a floral and smooth taste that gives a memorable experience.
Hand Plucked Medium-sized imperial jade and olive green leaves that are lightly and delicately rolled with a few silver tips.
The imperial jade and olive-green leaves have an aroma of cherries and oaks blended together with a floral and mild citrusy undertone.
Brighter shades of sparking lemon with floral notes are prominent, when sipped it is followed by a sweet lingering complex taste with hints of citrus note
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730