A dream to every Darjeeling Tea lover, Goomtee Classic First Flush 2021 is one of the precious variants. This rare and cherished tea remains green even after the process. The enthralling taste and fragrance of the first plucked teas of Goomtee garden are so desirable that it has a worldwide desire among tea enthusiasts. During the process, the plucked leaves form flexibility.
DRY LEAFAn intense taste of the floral notes with a strong and long-lasting aroma, the dried leaves of Goomtee Classic First Flush is a favorable cup for everyone.
INFUSIONAfter the leaves are being processed, it still keeps its greenish nature and offers a Golden Yellow cup with a mesmerizing blossomy scent. A crackling and spring-fresh flowery flavor serves as an expressive and intense characteristic of Goomtee Classic First Flush 2021.
LIQUORThe powerful cup of Goomtee Classic First Flush 2021 has a specific character of spring and turns into a yellowish color with golden sprays from its basic green. Usually, the cup offers a very strong and mild sweet flavor with an acute floral aroma. As a result, the taste lasts for a long time after serving as a palate.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
Heat it to 90-95°C.
Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Invoice Number : EXN-2
Plucking Date: 08.03.2021
Section : LEPCHA 2
Altitude: 3000 TO 6000 FT
Age: ALL ABOVE 100 YEARS
Sorting: Hand Crafted (Manual Sorting)
Bushes: 85 % CHINA - 15% CLONAL & HYBRIDS
Climatic Condition :MODERATE
Characteristics:FLORAL WITH A SWEET FINISH
Infusion:GREEN WITH PASSION FRUIT LIKE AROMA.
Taste flavour:FLORAL WITH A SWEET FINISH.
About The Garden
RISHIHAAT TEA GARDEN
Perched at an altitude of 1000 to 2000 meters above sea level, the Goomtee Tea Estate falls under Kurseong, also known as the land of orchids in Darjeeling. The garden established in the year 1899 is considered one of the most picturesque landscapes of Darjeeling. Moreover, Kurseong is also known for the abode of the best-producing tea gardens in the world. The region’s favorable climate and other environmental aspects like soil, fertility, etc. make the teas of Goomtee Tea Estate able to produce the finest quality Darjeeling Tea.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730