Perfect clonal leaves finely plucked from the most dedicated and pride section Lizahill BS Bari undergo careful processing to draw out an exemplary make of Autumn tea leaves blessed with perfumed attributes of tender pine and wood Apple.
Dry leaf –
Well rolled and twisted dry leaves, and mix of shiny silver tips with aromatic reminiscence of pinewood, natural sweet and fruity notes..
Clean and uniform bright leaves attached with buds in hues of fresh with wet earthy pastureland notions and ripe fruits.
The light body of this Golden amber liquor is softly accentuated by the fruity nectar of caramel and vanilla. A dimension of silky cocoa butter adds texture and depth to the cup, while a very clean finish of sweet orange coupled with the lingering finish of wood apple.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
LIZAHILL B.S BARI
At 2900-5200 feet, Lizahill in the east of Darjeeling is one of the oldest gardens established in 1870 by E.J Kingsley. Naturally scenic and certified organic since 2010, the story of Lizahill is one of loss and rekindling. Lovingly named after Kingsley's daughter Liza, the garden's factory and bungalow were washed down by a tragic landslide in 1968 obscuring Lizahill's tea production. But the 114 hectares of the garden rekindled under the resilient ownership of Jayshree tea who acquired it in 1964. Today Lizahill's high elevation clonal tea leaves continue to be processed in the Rishihaat Tea Estate. With god-gifted soil and climate, the garden also sustains nurseries, works towards environmental conservation, and welfare of the workers in the estate, while continuing to produce the crown of finest clonal teas
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730