At 2900-5200 feet, Lizahill in the east of Darjeeling is one of the oldest gardens established in 1870 by E.J Kingsley. Naturally scenic and certified organic since 2010, the story of Lizahill is one of loss and rekindling. Lovingly named after Kingsley's daughter Liza, the garden's factory and bungalow were washed down by a tragic landslide in 1968 obscuring Lizahill's tea production. But the 114 hectares of the garden rekindled under the resilient ownership of Jayshree tea who acquired it in 1964. Today Lizahill's high elevation clonal tea leaves continue to be processed in the Rishihaat Tea Estate. With god-gifted soil and climate, the garden also sustains nurseries, works towards environmental conservation, and welfare of the workers in the estate, while continuing to produce the crown of finest clonal teas.
Well rolled and twisted dry leaves. Whole russet leaves are equally elegant with soft golden pubescence leafs with a natural sweet and fruity notes.
Meticulous and uniform crimpy leaves in shades of tawny brown with open and radiant copper leaves. With a well defined fragrance of pulpy ripe fruits and earthy almonds.
Heavier compared to the other clonals , it is encased with a grand perfume of toffee nuts with hearty impressions of apricot that flows in the palette with a cascading richness of apple wood, that swims into musky floral fathoms of honey. The cup is bold and has a sweet musky fragrance coupled with a fruity finish.
CERTIFICATION OF GARDEN
|Year of Establishment||1862|
|JAT/VARIETY OF BUSHES % WISE||20 % / 20% Assam & 60 % China|
|TEA GROWING AREA||114 HECTARE|
|BEST SECTION OF GARDEN||Lizahill ,BS bari, Sec No 4, 2, 1A 1B,|
|Invoice Number :||EX-11/21|
|Section :||B.S BARI|
|Altitude:||1000 to 1400 MTS|
|Age of bushes of this section:||10-15 YEARS|
|Sorting:||HAND CRAFTED ( MANUAL SORTING )|
|Jat / Variety||PURE AV-2|
|Climatic Condition :||TEMPR 14C FOGGY, CLOUDY|
|Infusion:||LIGHT & BRIGHT EVEN|
|Taste flavour:||CLEAN AND DELICATE ,FLOWERY NOTE WITH FLAVOR OF PLUMB , VERY SMOOTH SWEET AND DELICATE.|
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730