Green and Tippy leaves exhale a floral air and a smooth wispy body of fresh pears recurring with the accents of spring flowers and a rounded Apple wood finish.
Dry leaf –
Well rolled bloom of greenish and grayish with curly whole leaves and feathery silver tips redolent with a fresh Larchwood aroma. It offers a melting fervor of sweet plum
A fine pluck of young and tender whole leaves and buds unfurl to reveal a bright fragrance of dewy meadows with expanses of spring flowers.
Light and shiny blonde liquor, Creamy beige liquor with ephemeral floral sweetness of gardenias and a smooth, thick body gently lifted by fresh astringent flavors’ of ripening pears is enhanced by fragrant layers of freshly-cut grass and a bouquet of sweet spring flowers.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Location of the garden :
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730