Tippy leaves exhale a floral air of and a smooth wispy body of fresh pears recurring with the accents of spring flowers and a rounded lemony finish.
DRY LEAFWell rolled bloom of grayish with curly whole leaves and feathery silver tips redolent with a fresh Larchwood aroma.
INFUSIONA fine pluck of tender whole leaves and buds unfurl to reveal a bright fragrance of dewy meadows with expanses of spring flowers.
LIQUORCreamy beige liquor with ephemeral floral sweetness of gardenias and a smooth body gently lifted by fresh astringent flavours of ripening pears is enhanced by fragrant layers of freshly-cut grass and a bouquet of sweet spring flowers.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
Heat it to 90-95°C.
Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Invoice Number : EX-01 & 02
Plucking Date: 25.02.2021
Section : No.3,Sawney,Suntaley,TV-26,Sirisay,Chyaney
Altitude: 800 - 1200 Mts
Age: 20-50 Years
Sorting: Hand Crafted (Manual Sorting)
Bushes: Assamica / Clonal Assam / Assam Hybrid / Old Chinery
Climatic Condition :Tempr 12 c foggy, Cloudy
About The Garden
RISHIHAAT TEA GARDEN
'The land of the saints’, Rishihaat tea garden located in a serene valley 14 km east of Darjeeling town. The garden was established in the year 1864 by British planters when it was known as 'Tshering Bagan', after the native Lepcha tribe that resided in that village. This premier garden with a steep assent of 4500 feet above sea level produces unique high elevation China variety tea. The 450 hectares of land boast of some of the most fertile soil in the region and is blessed by perennial rivers. Rishihaat tea garden turned bio-organic in the year 2010 and has been sustaining the cultivation of oranges, cardamom, vegetables, and many ornamental flowers like dahlia and anthorium for their employees while never failing to produce the world’s best Darjeeling tea.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730