RISHEEHAT TEA ESTATE
Risheehat Tea Estate, is a garden synonymous to high-grade Darjeeling Teas. Famous for growing the best organic teas, Risheehat literally means “Home of Holy Saints” and the exotic quality of the tea leaves that are grown in this estate fully justifies this name. The Garden was established by British planters in the mid19th century and has been producing top-notch Darjeeling teas unmatched by any.
Elegant, sophisticated & vibrant green wiry medium size leaves that are attractively twisted, with some pale silvery tips.
Intense and captivating aromatic floral spring tea that has a sage green bloom with fruity notes.
Bright and golden liquor provides a perfectly smooth and balanced cup that finishes well with a lingering aromatic mouth.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730