SAMABEONG TEA ESTATE
Darjeeling is known for its world-famous tea and vast stretches of tea gardens. SamabeongTea Estate is one such garden in Darjeeling situated in the foothills of the might Himalaya. It is one of the highest organic tea garden at an altitude of 6000ft above sea level. The tea estate produces distinguished first flush tea from a section exclusively planted clonal tea plants which give the teas a tropical fruity flavor making it an irrepressible cup of first flush harvest.
Long delicately hand rolled organic olive green leave with some silver tips with a fresh Larchwood aroma.
Fresh-smelling; redolent of citrus blossom, tree bark, wet earth, and hints of vine peach.
Immensely pleasant, light-bodied with soothing floral accents which lingers on making for a distinguished experience of the finest spring black tea.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730