SAMABEONG TEA ESTATE
Considered one of the highest tea gardens in Darjeeling, Samabeong is located at an elevation of about 6180 feet. It was founded by Britons in the year 1882. Located in the scenic village of Gorubathan in the Kalimpong district, it produces flavorsome and splendid tea.
The twisted tea leaves resemble the Winter foliage carpet of Darjeeling as the snow melts, and the brown leaves turn a vibrant shade of green. It has a silver bloom with neat tips.
Its floral aroma with a breath of berries fills the air as the tea leaves unfurl in hot water.
When brewed, it gives a bright liquor, a hint of golden colour, and has a sophisticated sweet taste with a hint of earthy note.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730