Turzum, Tibetan for 'the place where mushrooms grow abundantly', is nestled between Mirik and Darjeeling in the Rangbhang Valley. Located at an elevation of 4700 feet above sea level, the garden was established in 1863 by British and Scottish planters. Since then, the 275 hectares of this garden has stood out for its exceptional quality in high elevation Darjeeling teas. Bio-organic since 2007, the garden is majorly west and southwest facing and contains nearly 80% of China cultivars. During 1934 the nearby Sungma Factory was devastated by a massive earthquake & merged with Turzum. In 1993 Turzum found shelter under the umbrella of M/S Jayshree Tea & Industries Ltd. Today, the two sister gardens share a single processing unit at Turzum and since 2009 clonal teas are exclusively marketed under the name of 'Turzum'.
An attractive bloom of ebony leaves with specks of copper and many golden tips give out toasty warmth of crackling wood and sweet plum jam.
Mature leaves brightly lit copper harmonize in delicious chocolate notes interwoven with a floral intensity of honeysuckle.
A vivacious amber cup with strong floral notions of sweet flowers like honeysuckle and rosehips bursts forth with plummy energy of Muscat fruits and provocative luxury of caramelized pears to finish off as an astringent sharp string of peaches.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730