Withania somnifera, commonly known as ashwagandha, is a medicinal root that finds its origins in Ancient Ayurveda. The herb exudes a strong horse-like earthy smell that continues as a component of traditional Indian medicine as well as herbal medical supplements for its multiple health benefits.
Ivory- white roots of ashwagandha with green tea are replete with musty woody aromas complemented by a gentle herby note.
White roots intact with bright green tea leaves that revel in the aromatic subtlety of raw wood.
Bright and transparent golden yellow shiny liquor upholds a light-bodied herby flavours with layers of musty wood and tea.
- It helps to enhance mood and relieve anxiousness and stress
- An ancient reputation for improving fertility
- It helps with digestive health and improves metabolism
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730