ARYA TEA ESTATE
Arya was established in 1885, by Buddhist monks who developed and cultivated the land with different varieties of Chinese seed. This tea garden now, consisting of 40% China, 30% Clonal and 30% Assam variety bushes, produces about 40,000 kgs of tea yearly over the vast area of 300 acres. This tea is plucked at an altitude of approx 5500 ft, Diamond is one of the finest signature product of Arya. The delicate leaves of the first flush have a prominent floral flavour with subtle nutty and minty notes.
Dry Leaf -
Well rolled, uncut, and wiry dark green leaves with more silvery buds, having a distinct sheen on them and give off a very delicate sweet ripe mango aroma.
Bright olive green buds and green-brown leaves whiffing off a floral aroma along with a subtle scent of wet wood, a character very distinctive to AV2 teas.
A very clean, pale yellow drink that elevates the soul with a mild sweet taste humming with the subtle tanginess of ripe mango along with magnificent floral and nutty aroma. This tea is delicate and floral with a mouth full of sweetness. The cup is of mild astringency with a hint of vanilla which lingers in the palate for a long time.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
|Year of Establishment||1885|
|Establish By||Buddhist monk|
|Jat / Variety of Bushes % Wise ( Total Garden's)||Clonal....30% China...40% Assam.30%|
|Total Area||565 Ac|
|Tea Growing Area||300Ac|
|Yearly Quantity||40000kg on Average|
|Working Manpower Strength||250 Approx|
|Best Section Of Clonal||3Yt,4 A,3,|
|Best Section Of China||1,6,8,|
|Best Section of China Hybrid||7,29|
|Best Section Of Assam Hybrid||5,13,10|
|Invoice Number :||Ex 21/21|
|Age of bushes of this section:||30 +|
|Jat / Variety||AB 2|
|Climatic Condition :||Sunny,Dry|
|Characteristics:||Floral, with prominent flavour|
|Infusion:||Bright Olive Greenish , Two leaf and bud|
|Taste flavour:||Mellow ,Clean Flowery Note, with nutty finish,|
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730