Tippy leaves exhale a floral air of and a smooth wispy body of fresh pears recurring with the accents of spring flowers and a rounded lemony finish.
DRY LEAFWell rolled bloom of grayish with curly whole leaves and feathery silver tips redolent with a fresh Larchwood aroma.
INFUSIONA fine pluck of tender whole leaves and buds unfurl to reveal a bright fragrance of dewy meadows with expanses of spring flowers.
LIQUORCreamy beige liquor with ephemeral floral sweetness of gardenias and a smooth body gently lifted by fresh astringent flavours of ripening pears is enhanced by fragrant layers of freshly-cut grass and a bouquet of sweet spring flowers.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
Heat it to 90-95°C.
Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Invoice Number : AV-02
Plucking Date: 05.03.21
Section : 7c/8c/3b/10c/10d/11b/ 12ab
Altitude: 3500ft to 5500ft
Age: 50-80 Years Above
Sorting: Hand Crafted (Manual Sorting)
Jat / Variety: Mainly chaina & very less mix of AV2
Climatic Condition :Less sunshine (two three hour sunshine a day) Dry and cold Temperature.
Characteristics: Prominent chinary.
Taste flavour:Flowery Flavor, with the hint of Black Pepper , lingering finish of briskness.
About The Garden
AVONGROVE TEA GARDEN
In Darjeeling in the foothills of the Himalayas, spread across two hillsides thickly populated with tea bushes on the crests and thick forest in the valleys, the beautiful Avongrove tea estate overlooks the Balasun River meandering along its course below. At Avongrove, we manufacture tea the traditional way, nurturing every leaf from the time it is carefully hand-picked to when it is packed with pride as the finest Darjeeling. Teams of fifteen pluck different sections of the estate, taking care to ensure that the leaves are just the right size for the finest quality, handling plucked bundles gently so they don’t get crushed or ruptured. The processing factory is masterfully and constantly monitored by our veteran manager, continuously tasting and making adjustments so a rich and lasting flavour is drawn. The various processes of withering or removing moisture, gentle rolling, oxidizing and finally firing of the leaf must be perfectly tuned as the optimum ratio differs from season to season and even day to day. During the first flush period in early February and March, the leaf offers a crisp, light brew; during the second, the finest Avongrove cup is a gentle gold in colour, smooth and flavourful.Locaton of the garden
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730