Avongrove Euphoria exemplifies a uniquely authentic Autumn flush boldness with a smoothness of lush guavas and a toothsome mellow finale of honey rounded by a floral eloquence of marigolds
DRY LEAFAn Alpine forest of evenly twirled Darjeeling tea leaves in deep brown and fresh with numerous hairy tips in gold and silver discerning a toasty sweet apple wood.
INFUSIONStylish and slender olive leaves open up to stand out from numerous slim buds and radiate an irresistible scent of decadant cocoa and ripe guavas.
LIQUORLiquor shimmering topaz gold embodies flavours of dark chocolates and ripe nectarines with interludes of toasty pistachios that cozy up around the buccal cavity while pleasing the senses to a rare freshness of marigold blooms.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
AVONGROVE TEA GARDEN
Hidden away in the Ranbhang Valley below Sonada, amidst the gushing Balason river and verdant forests is the Avongrove Tea Garden. With roots of tea bushes as old as 1860-1864, Avongrove started as a full-fledged factory in the year 1998. Situated at 2200-4500 ft. above sea level, the garden is a specialist in chinary and chinary clonal teas. The meaning of Avongrove, quite debatably is believed to be the Grove of birds. Its 123 hectares of land under tea have all been declared bioorganic since the year 2003. Today, this north-facing garden produces one of the World’s most authentic Darjeeling teas that encompass an aura of verdant and natural freshness in their character.
Location of the garden
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730