The well sorted make of even leaves revel in an indulgent richness of caramel and nuts, the aroma of which encircles the senses in full gusto. The astringency is gradual and soft and only teases to be taken over by nutty undertones of pistachio and a pleasantly floral sweet finish of peaches.
Dark forest well curled leaves offset by fresh leaves and silvery tips exhale a ivies and a sweet toasty undertone of milk chocolates.
Substantial crimpy leaves with numerous internodes in an olive sheen with wholesome vegetal freshness of snap beans and tender bamboo.
Golden liquor scented with fresh floral subtleties of lilies and tender bamboo evokes a sprightly body of herbaceous sweet asparagus enlivened by a rounded honey tone that keeps up the smoothness till the end for a gentle mellow finish.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
MIM TEA GARDEN
Mim Tea Garden in the Eastern Valley of Darjeeling is situated at an elevation of 4300 feet above sea level. Established in 1836, the British managing the garden passed away during his tenure and the garden was looked after by his wife, known by natives as 'memsahib'. The word ultimately contracted into the colloquial 'mim' by which name we know the garden today. Managed by the Andrew Yule Company, Mim is the only garden owned by the Government of India under the Ministry of Heavy Enterprise and Industries. Majority of the garden was turned bio-organic in 2010 with 187 hectares under conventional tea. Mostly north-facing with a south-facing balance area, the garden is a producer of consistent fine black teas and some specialty organic teas.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730