The twisty brown strands enclosing fur-like golden tips exhibit a nose of cinnamon bark and citrus blossoms that spill out a grand celebration of zesty Clementine and waltz with the opulent chocolates and pecans to arrive at a mellifluous finish of orange cream and vanilla.
Darjeeling Tea second flush with whole uniform leaves mingle in shades of hickory with furry golden tips to embody a cozy sweetness of vanilla and orange cream.
Full leaves flare open into ganache-like shiny leaves with numerous buds that tickle with fresh floral whiffs of citrus blossoms and a slightly earthy richness of malty pecans.
A shiny sunset gold with a mellow body of smooth muscatel fruits relished by fresh citrus impressions of Clementine. A note of crisp woodiness evokes a rounded sweetness for an unforgettable cream finish at the back of the mouth.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
PUTTABONG TEA GARDEN
Natively meaning 'The land full of leaves', Puttabong is one of the largest gardens in the district border ing Sikkim and Darjeeling for an approximate stretch of 20 km. With elevations of 1500 to 6500 feet, the garden overlooks the Himalayan Mountains while witnessing the swift Rangeet River flowing in its foothills. A historically significant garden, Puttabong was cultivated in 1852 by Dr. Campbell who is credited as the first man to plant tea in Darjeeling. The 436.72 hectares of Puttabong consists cultivars of Clonal, Chinary, and special Clonal variety exclusively suited for its agro-climatic conditions. Some world renowned organic black teas, silver tippy teas, and the famous Moondrop are proud productions of Puttabong.
Location of the garden
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730