To the delightful pleasure of connoisseurs over the world, a serendipitous encounter has now united the world's most loved beverages: Red Wine and Darjeeling Black tea for a brew that exudes robust strength and a refined floral grace.
Neatly rolled up medium-sized leaves in a rich chocolate brown colour exhilarate with a woody and citrusy headiness of red wine aged in an oak barrel.
The chocolate brown leaves open up to reveal a wet glaze with heady and rich aroma of sweet red wine close to red berries and grapes with a subtle earthiness of grape rinds.
An aged Cabernet Sauvignon coloured liquor with a bouquet of juicy sweet red grapes and gentle floral rose freshness that curls up into thick body inebriated in red wine robustness. Succulent hits of grapes keep replenishing the tongue afresh, while sweet tertiary notes of toffee and cocoa blend with tart fruity notes for a luxurious finish.
- Resveratrol, in red wine, protects against cardiovascular degeneration
- Red wine tea can promote anti-aging and enhance cognitive health
- Presence of trace silicon may improve bone density
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730