GIDDAPAHAR TEA ESTATE
Giddapahar was established in 1907, by the Shaw Family of Kurseong Valley. The family has been stationed in the tea garden itself for the last four generations and running it successfully for over 55 years. They produce about 35,000 kgs of tea yearly over an area of 94 hectares. Giddapahar China Wonder is our most favorite product. The first flush from this estate generates a very aromatic and clear liquor with a flowery flavor together with a subtle sweet and spicy mouth feel.
Dry Leaf -
Medium-sized, lightly rolled dark green leaves interspersed with olive-green buds which emit a fresh smell of green beans with delicate floral-fruity accents.
Emerald green leaves and olive green buds with a distinct vegetative earthy aroma which is accompanied by a mild fragrance of green apple.
Very mellow, pale golden-yellow liquor with a light pinkish hue visible over the rim of the cup and brimming with the sweet fragrance of white flowers, green peas and green apples. The zesty accents give the drink stability and increases palatability. As the temperature drops, the drink becomes smoother, enhancing the vegetal flavor further.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
|Year of Establishment||1907|
|Establish By||SHAW FAMILY|
|Giddapahar Meaning||EAGLE HILL|
|Jat / Variety of Bushes % Wise ( Total Garden's)||CINARY 80% CLONAL 10 % CHINA HYBRID 10%|
|Tea Growing Area||94 HECTRES|
|Yearly Quantity||35000 KG|
|Working Manpower Strength||APPROX 200|
|Best Section Of Clonal||BLOCK NO 6|
|Best Section Of China||BLOCK NO 4|
|Best Section of China Hybrid||BLOCK NO 9|
|Best Section Of Assam Hybrid||BLOCK 7|
|Invoice Number :||EX 03/2021|
|Section :||BLOCK NO 4|
|Age of bushes of this section:||50 YEARS ABOVE|
|Sorting:||Manual Hand Sorting|
|Jat / Variety||CHINA|
|Climatic Condition :||DRY 18 DEGREE|
|Taste flavour:||FLOWERY FLAVOR WITH SWEET FINISH.|
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730