Green tea with dried ginger roots
Shards of dried ginger roots in a shade of ivory along with tautly rolled dark green tea leaves with a pleasant sweet ginger note and a cozy undertone of nutmeg-spiked Oakwood.
Green tea leaves soften and open up in a glossy stew-green hue while ginger roots appear as soft beige-coloured chunks with the pungency of ginger and tingly notes of peppercorn subdued by a lemony citrus note.
Creamy and clean liquor in a shiny beige colour breathes out gentle floral whiffs of sweet ginger flowers with pleasant warmth of spicy nutmeg and grips with a heady body of sweet aromatic dry ginger that captures the throat in a warm tingly sensation, while fresh vegetal softness of green tea briskly cleanses the palette.
- Dietary fiber in ginger fights digestive irregularities
- Ginger green tea relieves dizziness and nausea
- Its antiseptic properties keep viral infections away
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730