Plucked with the utmost care and skill from the highland apex of Darjeeling, the Lizahill B.S. Bari Clonal Flowery 1st Flush 2021 goes through the process to yield a laudable and flavorful tea. The mesmeric tea contains an astonishing aroma of lush and evergreen laurel plant and mushy pine as well. Offers a mild cup of freshness to sup anytime, the Lizahill 1st Flush is low in caffeine.
DRY LEAFThe plucked leaves are curled smoothly and consist of an extensive amount of silver tips. The leaves have a breathtaking fragrance of floral orchids with maudlin pine and the refreshing aroma of the laurel plant.
INFUSIONThe neat and glowing leaves along with the bloom of refreshing shade leave an impression of the sweet flowery essence of azaleas and douse of harvest.
LIQUORThe tendered liquor of this luscious tea has a butterscotch color and well-emphasized along with the herbal nectars from sweet azaleas as well as orchids. An addition of silky cocoa butter enhances the character and essence of the flavor. On the other hand, the laurels put a peppery aura that also increases the freshness and serves a neat and clean potion in the cup.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
Heat it to 90-95°C.
Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
Invoice Number : EX-01
Plucking Date: 08.03.2021
Section : B.S BARI
Altitude: 1400 MTS
Age: 10-15 YEARS
Sorting: HAND CRAFTED ( MANUAL SORTING )
Jat / Variety: PURE AV-2
Climatic Condition :TEMPR 14C FOGGY, CLOUDY.
Infusion: LIGHT & BRIGHT EVEN
Taste flavour: FIRST FLUSH FLOWERY MIXED WITH FRUITY AROMA , VERY SMOOTH SWEET DELICATE AND HAVING DEPTH IN TASTE
About The Garden
LIZAHILL TEA GARDEN
At 2900-5200 feet, Lizahill in the east of Darjeeling is one of the oldest gardens established in 1870 by E.J Kingsley. Naturally scenic and certified organic since 2010, the story of Lizahill is one of loss and rekindling. Lovingly named after Kingsley's daughter Liza, the garden's factory and bungalow were washed down by a tragic landslide in 1968 obscuring Lizahill's tea production. But the 114 hectares of the garden rekindled under the resilient ownership Jayshree tea who acquired it in 1964. Today Lizahill's high elevation clonal tea leaves continue to be processed in the Rishihaat Tea Estate. With god-gifted soil and climate, the garden also sustains nurseries, works towards environmental conservation, and welfare of the workers in the estate, while continuing to produce the crown of finest clonal teas.
Location of the garden :
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730