Established in 1859, Makaibari Tea Estate is regarded as one the oldest and renowned tea estate of Darjeeling which has been known to produce and deliver excellent quality teas all over the world. Makaibari was in fact one of the first tea garden to be certified for trade in the world. Plucked from the lush and full bushes by the plucker's with nimble fingers the tea is immensely smooth and worth a sip.
Handmade premium-quality tea, with ample silver buds and some green twisted leaves.
In Vigo rating floral accents, hints of jasmine with lush citrusy and mild vegetal accents with light coppery hues and green unopened buds.
The light-bodied liquor has delicious fruity note endearing a layer of depth, mellowness giving it a sublime experience.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730