The cup lights up in autumnal shades of marigold yellow with a mellow body, Delicately crafted twists of frosted brown leaves bursting into floral melodies and a satiny body of caramel and vanilla.
Dry leaf –
Delicately twisted brown swirls with equal amount of remarkably shiny silver whiskers invite a warm aroma of caramel rounded by a floral tingle of ivy.
A bright brown infusion of whole leaves and buds with an airy freshness of malty cocoa and the freshness of orange zest.
A delicately crafted authentic autumnal yellow medium-bodied liquor resonates with floral aroma of orchids and mellow flavors ,perfumed by tender silky creamy body that encloses rich orange notions and opens up to reveal blooms of azaleas.
Pairs Well With Light almond cookies and fresh fruit tarts.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
MARGARET’S HOPE TEA GARDEN
Margaret’s Hope Tea Garden, formerly known as Bara Ringtong which in Native Lepcha translates to ‘the big place of deliberation’ is located in Northern Kurseong. 585 hectares of hills at elevations of 5000ft glisten amidst the Balasun River providing a romantic panorama to visitors. Established in 1862 by Dr. Cruikshank, the story of the garden’s name is one of love and tragedy. Mr. Cruikshank’s youngest daughter was Margaret. Having loved the garden dearly, she had promised to return to the garden. But one fateful day on her voyage to England she fell to the throes of a tropical disease, and her hope remained unfulfilled. Heartbroken, the father rechristened the Garden as Margaret’s Hope. The south-and-east facing garden is blessed with a balanced sandy-loamy soil and produces the cream of specialty Darjeeling black teas consistently.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730