NAMRING TEA ESTATE
One of Darjeeling’s finest, oldest and largest tea estate, situated at an altitude of above 3500 feet. Namring is amongst the most popular plantations in Darjeeling with steep terrains and a misty climate that infuses its tea with a distinctive flavor and a refreshing taste, making it a remarkable cup of First Harvest.
The tea leaves are blackish-green and are well twisted with delicate velvety silvertip and some olive-green leaf cuttings.
The olive-green tender leaves have a fragrance of tropical orchids and other wildflowers along with subtle esoteric notes of vanilla.
The tea has a bright orange liquor, immensely smooth with a sweet and floral character. A perfect cup to delight and appreciate high-grade Darjeeling first flush tea!
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730