RINGTONG TEA ESTATE
Established in 1865, Ringtong Tea Estate, which means to ‘ring the bell’, is situated at an altitude of 3200-5600 ft. in the Sonada Valley of Darjeeling region and produces some of the best varieties of Darjeeling tea. The delicate leaves of their first flush emanate a floral air with a smooth body and a distinct fresh orange flavor.RingtongChina Flowery is considered one of the best first flush across Darjeeling.
Finely plucked and delicately hand-rolled tea is green and tightly curled with a few silver buds.
This well-made tea has glossy and uniform greenish-brown leaves with a subtle sweet fragrance of pulpy ripe fruits that have a sweet aroma.
When brewed perfectly we get a light and bright liquor, enticing fragrance, and a lingering gooseberry undertone that is mildly floral with a soft and sweetish finish that leaves a fine taste on the palate.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730