RINGTONG TEA ESTATE
Established in 1865, Ringtong Tea Estate is situated at an altitude of 3200-5600 ft. in the Sonada Valley of Darjeeling region. Ringtong means to ‘ring the bell’. This tea garden produces some of the best varieties of all types of Darjeeling Teas. The delicate leaves of their first flush exhale a floral air and have a smooth body with a distinct fresh orange flavor. Ringtong Delight is considered as one of the best produce of 1st flush.
Dry Leaf -
Curly medium-sized leaves in a grassy green sheen with scores of buds releasing a rich floral note over the crispness of citrus zest.
Infusion -Glossy and uniform greenish brown leaves and buds emitting a subtle sweet fragrance of pulpy ripe fruits.
Deep fluorescent amber with a juicy sweet note of floral nectar manifesting into a smooth substantial body that embodies a fruity flavour on the centre of the palate. Smooth and wispy body of fresh orange peels recurring with the accents of ripe fruits.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
|1||YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT||1865|
|2||RINGTONG MEANING||To ring the bell|
|3||JAT/VERIETY OF BUSHES % WISE||China 57% & Assam 43%|
|4||TOTAL AREA||835.16 HECTARE|
|5||TEA GROWING AREA||338.12 HECTARE|
|6||YEARLY QUANTITY||100000 kgs|
|7||WORKING MAN POWER STRENGTH||426 Hds.|
|8||BEST SECTION OF CHINA||HT-5,7 BK-4,10 UD-5,7|
|13||ALTITUDE||3200 TO 5600 Ft.|
|14||AGE OF BUSHES||Above 100 years|
|15||SORTING||Manual Hand sorting.|
|17||CLIMATIC CONDITION||Dry and very less sunshine|
|19||TASTE /FLAVOUR||Delicate and Flowery, Clean finish of Darjeeling Orange Peel.|
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730