SELIMBONG TEA ESTATE
Located at an elevation of about 1500 meters above sea level is the Selimbong tea estate. The tea garden covers an area of about 160 hectares. It is also known as “Silbung” by the residents.
The tea leaves of Selimbong Spring Blossom (First Flush) are hand-picked and rolled into perfection. It has a wiry silver bloom which is even and sometimes bold.
The tea leaves, when infused, unfold into an array of fragrant shapes. It has a mild note of honey and caramel.
The light and bright liquor fills your mouth smoothly and leaves an aftertaste of sweet petrichor—a perfect companion to homemade cookies on a rainy afternoon.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730