SINGELL TEA ESTATE
Singell Tea Estate is nestled in the beautiful valley of Kurseong and was established in 1861 by Mr James White. The estate consists of three varieties of tea bushes, primarily China along with Clonal and a small mix of Assam Hybrid bushes. The first flush of Singell tea estate generates exquisite and sparkling yellow liquor that expresses a light yet complete body of fresh floral flavors, embracing the palate with a sweet after taste. Morning mist is one their most prized tea which is produced at an altitude of 1060 meters from AV 2 bushes.
Dry Leaf -
An excellent composition of fine buds and young leaves covered with pinkish yellow and feathery silver hair along with young olive brown leaves redolent with a fresh grassy aroma.
Bright and uniform olive green buds and dark greenish yellow leaves with slight hues of red over the edges
Clear pinkish yellow drink with wet earthy pastureland notions as well as sweet floral aroma delivering a refreshing and subtle sweet taste. Prominent flavorful fusion of peach and jasmine . While sipping the liquor, white flower fragrance is prominent with a hint of raw pollen embracing the complete body with a sweet floral finish.
For a perfect Cup of Tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
|Year of Establishment||1861|
|Establish By||James White|
|Most Tough Days Of Tea Garden||1995 - 1998|
|Jat / Variety of Bushes % Wise ( Total Garden's)||China 80% - Assam Hybrid 3% - Clonal 17%|
|Total Area||554 HECTARE|
|Tea Growing Area||242.5 HECTARE|
|Yearly Quantity||70,000 kg|
|Working Manpower Strength||655|
|Best Section Of Clonal||30 Ha|
|Best Section Of China||150 Ha|
|Best Section of China Hybrid||Nil|
|Best Section Of Assam Hybrid||6 Ha|
|Invoice Number :||EX-1|
|Section :||Sec no LD 3|
|Age of bushes of this section:||15 yrs|
|Sorting:||Manual Hand Sorting|
|Jat / Variety||AV 2|
|Climatic Condition :||Dry & Humid|
|Infusion:||Uniform Young Leaves and buds, dark yellow and green.|
|Taste flavour:||Fragrance of White lilly & Pollen, grassy , Sweet after taste..|
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730