Grows abundantly in the lush green Turzum garden, this gem is a unique variant of Darjeeling First Flush and offers a pleasing flavor. The clonal leaves are being nurtured in a cooler and fuzzy climate along with abundant rainfall. The first or the youngest buds of the leaves are harvested by hand and it contains a richness for this beneficial weather and terroir.
DRY LEAFAn astonishing peppered and floral aroma allures you to experience the stunning quality of Darjeeling First Flush. In addition, it offers a melting fervor of sweet plum for the presence of a blot of golden tips.
INFUSIONThe bright green young leaves and their buds are ingrained with the holistic odor of blossomy lotus that is emphasized by the tuft of sandalwood.
LIQUORThe flavor evolves to a churning essence of vanilla that emerges on every cup of bliss from the madder red liquor that arises with a dense impression of rejuvenating breezy accent of cherry blossom and reviving flavor of pomegranate. The final presentation offers the bewildering fruity aroma of mango and green pistachio contained with lively essence of freshly seasoned citron.
- Invoice Number : EX-01
- Plucking Date: 26.02.2021
- Manufacturing Date:27.02.2021
- Section : Sungma Sec No.1, Turzum Sec No. 13C & 7B
- Altitude: 3300 - 4800 ft
- Characteristics: Sungma Sec No.1- China Turzum Sec No. 13C- B157 Sec No. 7B- China Hybrid
ABOUT THE GARDEN
Turzum, Tibetan for 'the place where mushrooms grow abundantly', is nestled between Mirik and Darjeeling in the Rangbhang Valley. Located at an elevation of 4700 feet above sea level, the garden was established in 1863 by British and Scottish planters. Since then, the 275 hectares of this garden has stood out for its exceptional quality in high elevation Darjeeling teas. Bio-organic since 2007, the garden is majorly west and southwest facing and contains nearly 80% of China cultivars. During 1934 the nearby Sungma Factory was devastated by a massive earthquake & merged with Turzum. In 1993 Turzum found shelter under the umbrella of M/S Jayshree Tea & Industries Ltd. Today, the two sister gardens share a single processing unit at Turzum and since 2009 clonal teas are exclusively marketed under the name of 'Turzum'.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730