Royal in its robustness of flavours, the delicately curled and wiry tea is sparkly red ambrosia blessed with a balmy lustre of musky cantaloupe and a velvety body with deeply set notes of honeyed sultanas and prunes that exalt into a malty bourbon-like richness and softly finishes with a gradual and fresh astringency of peaches.
Carefully rolled wiry thin Darjeeling second flush leaves with robust golden pubescence in a gradient of browns and bright russet hit with sensations of sweet and woody cocoa bean and musky raisins.
The wiry tea leaves brightly glisten and open up in brown uniformity to reveal lusciousness of chocolates that tease with underlying complex floral notes of rosehips.
Dazzling Ruby, from which the tea derives its name with sumptuous whiffs of sweet citrusy prunes and a robustly full-bodied flavour of succulent raisins mellowed by a lavish honey and a relaxing sweet floral finish of candied peaches.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
ARYA TEA ESTATE
In the Eastern Valleys of Darjeeling, below Rajbari is located the secluded Arya Tea Garden. Natively known as ‘Sidrabong’, meaning ‘three streams’, this North-western facing estate has 125 hectares of land under tea, and stands at an elevation of 4600 feet above sea level. Although established in the year 1885, Legend vouches that first tea bushes here were planted as early as 1765 by Buddhist monks or Aryas, after whom the garden is presently named. The abode of the monks still stands today at the garden’s premises. Arya's production is much anticipated for its collection of specialty Jewel teas, the quality of which the Garden has consistently fulfilled through the years. Even this year, with incessant rainfall and sparse sunshine creating havoc for their 2nd flush, the manager, Mr. Roy braved the climate to produce Arya’s specialty jewel teas in the same quality and flavour.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730