MAYUKH REWARDS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions govern MAYUKH Rewards , and members of the program will earn points in connection with the purchase of qualifying online products and online activities that are redeemable towards the purchase of certain offers online.
- Free Membership. No purchase is necessary to obtain membership in the MAYUKH Reward Program, but you must establish an account at https://www.mayukhtea.com/
- Eligibility. You may create an account if you are at least eighteen (18) years of age, have Internet access, and have a valid mailing address. If you choose to create an account, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username and password and for restricting access to your account. You are responsible for keeping such information current, complete, accurate and truthful. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account, username and/or password. You agree to provide only current, complete, accurate and truthful information. If you are accessing and using the Site on someone else’s behalf, you represent that you have the authority to bind that person as the principal to all Terms and Conditions provided herein, and to the extent you do not have such authority you agree to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to accept liability for harm caused by any wrongful use of the Site or Content resulting from such access or use. You may only have one member account per natural person. Persons who are discovered to have more than one account forfeit their points and will be unsubscribed from the MAYUKH Rewards Program.
- How to Access/Change Your Member Information. You must keep your personal information on your Account up-to-date. To do so, click on the "My Account" section and access your account by entering your registered email address and current password. From your dashboard you can access your account information; review your current and past orders; change your profile; manage your subscriptions and applications; and access your previous purchases.
- How to Cancel Your Membership. You may cancel your account at any time. To cancel your account, please send an email to email@example.com and write “cancel membership” in the subject line. The email must come from the account currently listed on our servers as being associated with your MAYUKH Rewards Account. If you no longer have access to that email address, please email our customer experience department and we will verify your status and cancel your account. Upon cancellation, you are no longer a member and any unused points accrued in your account will be forfeited and cannot be redeemed. Points maintain their value only on valid accounts in good standing, and except as otherwise provided here for redemption, have no cash value outside of their redemption value on the Site.
- General. Members can earn points on the purchase products at https://www.mayukhtea.com/ To receive points for your online purchases, you must be signed into your account. You may check at any time to see if you are signed in to the site by looking in the upper right corner of the site. You will not earn points for shipping fees or purchases made with gift vouchers.
- Earning Rate. Members in the Silver Tier will earn 1 point for every INR 1.00 spent on qualifying purchases (in other words, one (1) point for every one rupee (INR1) spent). Gold Tier will earn 2 points for every INR1.00 spent on qualifying purchases and Platinum Tier will earn 3 points for every INR 1.00 spent on qualifying purchase. You must be logged into the website to earn points. Points are based on your order subtotal, after any discounts, only. Points are rounded down to the nearest whole number. For example, if you spend INR 9.99, you will receive 9 points. Calculation is as follows: INR 9.99 x 1 points per rupee = 9.99 points, which is rounded down to 9 points.
- Gift Cards. Gift card purchases are not eligible to receive points. However, once a gift card is redeemed, points will be awarded to the recipient for the subtotal after any gift card values, provided s/he is logged into the account, as outlined in these Terms and Conditions.
- Addition of Points to Accounts. Points will be added to your Account under the following conditions, and will generally show up immediately.
- Points allocation is only valid on post purchase reviews.
- You are eligible to receive points 1 time for the following actions:
- Sign up
- For Liking the Mayukh’s Facebook page
- Following on Instagram
- Follow on Twitter
- You are eligible to receive points multiple times for the following actions:
- Making purchases
- Sharing MAYUKH on Facebook (once per month)
- Share on Twitter (once per month)
- Celebrate a Birthday
- For other activities outlined on the Site that may show up from time to time. Note that for these other activities, including “bonus point” accumulations and other point promotions, points may show as “pending,” depending upon the activity.
- Exclusions. Members earn points only on the purchase price of: (i) qualifying online products. Calculation of points excludes payment by the Member for shipping charges. Points will not be earned on any discounts or other credits offered in connection with a product or service. For example, if a product that is normally INR 500 is on sale for INR 250, a Member will only earn points on the purchase price of INR 250. Purchases of gift cards, redemption of vouchers, and any type of price adjustments, including returns, are not eligible for points. All purchases made: (i) by a Member prior to such member joining the Program, (ii) Online without a Member being logged onto the Website, are not eligible for Rewards points.
- Returns/Order Cancellations. Points earned for a purchase that is then the subject of a return, cancellation, declined credit card or gift card will be deducted from your account in an amount equal to the points earned for the original transaction. Points cannot be reapplied back to your rewards account for any reason on a returned order. If a return/cancellation will cause your account to have a negative point balance, you will not begin earning points again until your points balance is returned to zero (0), by making purchases, or engaging in other promotional activities offered from time to time. Rewards used on an order that is cancelled (before the item ships or a label has been printed) may request those rewards be applied back to your rewards account. If your item has begun the shipping process, rewards cannot be reapplied.
- Bonus Point Promotions. From time to time, Mayukh may run certain bonus point promotions. Under bonus point promotions, Members can earn additional or "bonus points" in connection with the purchase of certain online products. When you purchase these specially marked products, or make the purchase during a bonus points time period, you will earn bonus points on each product, as specified in the offer. Bonus point promotions are subject to the terms and conditions of the offer and may be offered at any time in MAYUKH’s sole discretion. Bonus point offers cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Limitations on Points. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product and pay a portion of the retail price after the point's redemption, you will receive points only on the leftover retail amount you pay, and not on any value attributed to the point you used. If you redeem points towards the purchase of a product in an amount equal to the full price of the product, you will not earn any points.
- How To Use Your Points. Points must be used in increments outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Points may only be used Online at the https://www.mayukhtea.com/ Points towards Products: Members can use their points to reduce the purchase price of a product or to receive a product for free based on the following scale:
- Points can only be redeemed in any combination of the point and increment amounts set forth above. Redemption of points towards purchases of products is subject to product availability. Any rewards discounts that are applied to the order, will be distributed equally to the applicable items in the order when completing a return. Any reward around discounts to items or INR OFF can only be applied to MAYUKH Products.
- To Redeem your Points. Before you begin shopping with us, sign into your MAYUKH account. Select “Redeem Points” from the Rewards pop up. You will be issued a custom code that you can copy and paste into the discount bar during check out (Please note - only one code can be used). Your total payment amount will be discounted by the amount of points you allocate to the purchase. Note that points may only be redeemed for the purchase price of the product. Shipping charges are your responsibility and points may not be used to discount these additional charges.
- Exclusions. Only one account per natural person. Only one discount code can be redeemed per transaction. Rewards redemption codes may not be combined with any other discount codes. Points may not be transferred or gifted at this time. Points cannot be used on past purchases. Points accumulated on different accounts by different members may not be combined or aggregated to make purchases of products or for any other reason. Points earned in a transaction cannot be redeemed in the same transaction. Redeemed points cannot be retroactively applied to any past order or receive a price adjustment on any order where redeemed points were not applied. Points have no cash value and are available only to members in good standing.
- Points Expiration and Time Lapses. All points acquired, whether standard points or bonus points, shall expire 365 days from the date the points are added to your account. Points expire 180 days from the date in which they were assigned to your account, regardless of point status (on hold, approved, etc.).
- Sign up: points are added to your account instantly
- Order: points are added to your account when your order is fulfilled
- Redemption is valid only after a minimum of 1 purchase.
- There is no limitation for redeeming points.
WHY REFERRAL IS BLOCKED ?
Following high risk indicators of referral fraud:
- Advocate and Friend email addresses are similar
- High volume of referrals from the same IP address (specifically - 10 referrals within a week of each other from the same IP address)
- Order is not the customer’s first order
- Order is placed by the Advocate
- Order is placed by someone with the same name as the Advocate
If we detect that a referral has a high risk of being fraudulent we’ll flag it and automatically block it to prevent it from being completed.
There are three points throughout the referral process at which a referral can be blocked.
- When a Friend enters their email address to claim their referral reward code.If we detect the referral has a high risk of being fraudulent when the Friend enters their email address to claim their referral code: The referral will be blocked.
The Friend will not be able to claim their reward code in the customer Panel. Instead, they’ll see an error message letting them know there was an issue with the referral.
- When a Friend uses their reward code to complete an order.If we detect the referral has a high risk of being fraudulent when the Friend uses the reward code to place an order:
The Advocate will not receive a reward for the referral.
- When a referee uses the same email id, same name, or the same address as the Advocate to complete the first order then the referral is considered as self-referral and will be blocked.
By creating an account at www.mayukhtea.com and joining the Rewards Program, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in these Terms and Conditions, as well as any other terms that may be associated with the Rewards Program. Mayukh reserves the right to cancel, modify, suspend or restrict the Rewards Program, your account, the redemption of points, or any aspect of the Program, including, without limitation, the point conversion ratio and the point expiration policy at any time. Any changes can be made without advance notice. Mayukh may make these changes even though such changes may affect your ability to use points already accumulated. You are responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. A Member's points balance, as reflected in Mayukh’s records, shall be deemed correct. Mayukh reserves the right to determine the amount of points in any Member's account based on Mayukh’s internal records related to such Member's account. In the event of an inconsistency between the amount accrued in a Member's account as stated on any Member's receipt and Mayukh’s internal records, Mayukh’s internal records will control. Mayukh assumes no responsibility for errors caused by incorrect Member information. Your right to transfer points earned or granted under the Program is strictly limited. The sale of points is prohibited and may result in the confiscation or cancellation of your points as well as suspension or termination of your membership, which in each case shall be final and conclusive. All transactions involving points and all Member accounts are subject to review and verification by Mayukh. The points balance in a Member's account may be unavailable for use when an account or transaction is under review. Mayukh may revoke any Member's membership in the Reward Program at any time if such Member engages in abuse of the Program or fails to follow the terms and conditions of the Program. Fraud or abuse relating to the accrual of points or redemption of rewards may result in revocation of membership in the Program and may affect a Member's eligibility for participation in any other Mayukh program, present or future. Points are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The interpretation and application of the Program's Terms and Conditions are at the sole discretion and determination of Mayukh. The Free Sample products can only be delivered with the ordered products. For more information or other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Terms and Conditions of our Mayukh Rewards Program are subject to change at Mayukh’s sole discretion at any time and without notice to customers. Upon customer’s at-will termination of their www.mayukhtea.com registered account, or if a customer is termination for violation of these Terms and Conditions or other activities in violation of the intent and good faith intended use of this Site, all points will immediately be forfeited and will no longer be redeemable. Mayukh will make reasonable efforts to award points as outlined above to all 1. registered and 2. Qualifying https://www.mayukhtea.com/ customers, but is not responsible for any technical or unforeseen errors that may occur.
Points are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, are nonrefundable and are not valid outside of https://www.mayukhtea.com/