Kalej Valley Tea Estate
Kalej Valley Tea Garden village was established during 1858 by the British. The tea estate is located in the Darjeeling district of West Bengal, India, in the Jorebunglow Sukiapokhri subdivision. With an altitude range of 4500ft to 8000ft, it is one of the highest tea estates in the world. The tea estate has picture-perfect scenery and produces world-famous teas with distinct flavors of the highest quality.
Wiry, dark, medium-sized leaves with brown tips are seamlessly hand-picked and twisted.
When the chopped dark leaves are infused, they unfurl to release a muscat-like fruitiness aroma. Tea enthusiasts regard the scent and flavour of this tea to be unusual and exceptional.
A bright and rich amber liquor is produced when brewed properly. The black tea is energizing and uplifting, with a distinct sweetness and Chinese tea profile that is soft and smooth-bodied.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730