SEEYOK TEA ESTATE
Planted in the early 1880s, seeyok is an organic tea estate which is considered to be one most iconic tea garden in the world. Picked by expert pluckers from a designated section of the garden situated at 5500 feet, makes it one of the highest elevation tea estates in the region that produces the most appreciated single estate Darjeeling teas, making it a perfect and memorable cup of first flush tea.
Elegant lightly rolled, full-sized, dark olive green leaves with light green flakes releasing a rich floral note over the crispness of citrus zest.
Glossy and uniform olive green leaves with sweet floral touch gives a mild citrusy undertone.
Light and bright lemon yellowish colour having sweetness of wild berries and note of honey dew adding a layer of depth and scintillating intensity to the cup.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730