A sapphire-coloured elixir steeped from a mixture of green tea and butterfly blue pea flower buds steeps a vivid blue liquor that reminisces the aroma of rice fields and grassy meadows with sweet whiffs of honey. The deep blue pigmentation of these blue pea flowers has made them useful to Southeast Asian households as an edible food dye and for consumption as a healthy non-caffeinated beverage
Expansive green tea leaves with dry butterfly blue flower petals exude niche scents of veggies and herbs with subtle earthy notes.
INFUSIONFresh green leaves expand while the purple petals entice with wet seaweed tones and a gentle starchy aroma of ripened rice fields.
Stark ink blue liquor sparkles with the redolence of herbs and earthy straw and a starchy-sweet aftertaste. A drop of lemon transforms the tea into a beautiful pink colour.
-Antioxidant properties can aid cell anti-aging
-Can improve brain activity and enhance mood
-Can help with detoxification of the digestive system
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730