Like all rare diamonds, the flavours have been polished around the edges to sustain sweet floral notions of orange blossoms, while special muscatel notes find new heights in the succulent astringency of muscat grapes and pomelo
Extensive umber brown leaves highly pubescent with chunky golden tips please with a sweet caramel perfume deepened by floral orange blossoms.
Handsome bloom of slender whole leaves with intact buds appear glossy in a wet cinnamon brown tint and splash juicy Muscatine notes of ripe purple grapes and plums
A creamy flaming orange liquor with a graceful but substantial body evocative of a glass of freshly squeezed Muscat grapes flits around the tongue with an immense juiciness of ripe Pomelo and an affluence of malty chocolates to be rendered fresh by orange blossoms and a wholesome nutty sweetness of almond biscotti.
ABOUT THE GARDEN
ARYA TEA ESTATE
In the Eastern Valleys of Darjeeling, below Rajbari is located the secluded Arya Tea Garden. Natively known as ‘Sidrabong’, meaning three streams’, this North-western facing estate has 125 hectares of land under tea, and stands at an elevation of 4600 feet above sea level. Although established in the year 1885, Legend vouches that first tea bushes here were planted as early as 1765 by Buddhist monks or Aryas, after whom the garden is presently named. The abode of the monks still stands today at the garden’s premises. Arya's production is much anticipated for its collection of specialty Jewel teas, the quality of which the Garden has consistently fulfilled through the years. Even this year, with incessant rainfall and sparse sunshine creating havoc for their 2nd flush, the manager, Mr. Roy braved the climate to produce Arya’s specialty jewel teas in the same quality and flavour.Location of the garden :
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+91)7407321730