SINGBULLI TEA ESTATE
Located at an altitude of about 1300 ft to 4100 ft is the charming Sinbulli Tea Estate in the Mirik subdivision. A small village amid the undulating hills of the Singbulli further adds charm to its already picturesque landscape. It is known worldwide for its Black Tea, First Flush Tea, Second Flush Tea, Autumn Tea, and Clonal Tea.
The tea leaves are long and wiry, with a silver tip finish. It has a dark and smooth texture and is perfectly withered and oxidized.
When infused, the tea leaves give a fruity and woody aroma. Sometimes floral, this tea has a complex yet balanced scent.
The tea produces an amber-hued liquor. On sipping, the mouth is filled with the taste of candied citrus peel which ends with a flowery note.
For a perfect cup of tea:
- Take 1 cup of water (200 ml).
- Heat it to 90-95°C.
- Put 1 teaspoon (2.5g) of tea leaves in the water.
- Steep the leaves for 3-5 minutes.
- Orders placed before 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the same business day. Orders placed after 12:01 pm IST are usually dispatched on the next business day.
- The ETA for products is 4-7 business days from the date of dispatch for all orders within India and 7-14 business days from the date of dispatch for all International orders.
- Shipping cost is automatically calculated during checkout based on the product weight (including packaging and/or samples) and delivery pin code.
- For domestic deliveries, we use Blue Dart, Delhivery, DTDC and Indian Post. For international deliveries, we use DTDC, Fedex, UPS, DHL and Indian Post.
- To track your order, click here .
- Important Notice:- Due to the ongoing COVID-19, the delivery of the products may take longer than usual.
- For further queries, kindly reach out to us at email@example.com or call us at (+91)7407321730